Members-Only Webinar – PIPELINE: Tracking Every Opportunity With Sales Process Management
Our next members-only webinar for the Modern Marketing Academy is the 8th Foundation Module: Your Pipeline: Tracking Every Opportunity With Sales Process Management.
Module 8 of the Modern Marketing Academy is the third of 4 modules on how to sell your firm’s additional value-add services. The first 5 modules in The Academy address marketing. In module 10 we show you how to objectively measure and monitor your firm’s marketing and selling effectiveness.
WHEN – CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE YOUR LOCAL START TIME
Join us on Wednesday, December 12, 2012.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE DATE. Due to an industry event, we have moved the webinar back 1 week to the second Wednesday of December instead of the first.
With members spread across multiple time zones, the most full-proof way to avoid the inevitable confusion between AEDT and AEST etc., is for you to click the link above and then scroll down that page to locate your city.
The webinar goes for approximately 1 hour.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click the Register For This Webinar button in the members’ area after you log in.
TOPICS IN THIS WEBINAR
- The difference between the Sales and Sales Management functions in a business
- What is Sales Process Management
- Why you need a clear sequence of named Sales Milestones
- What sort of Sales Milestone structure is appropriate for an accounting firm
- What is a Sales Pipeline?
- Key statistics to track
- Removing the emotion – How to accept the ‘numbers game’ of selling
- How to keep the pipeline full
- Who in the firm should manage the Sales Pipeline
- What Sales Pipeline management tools are available
- Weekly Sales Management routines to follow
- Opportunities to provide additional services to clients will no longer ‘fall through the cracks’.
- Your firm will have objective statistics on the success of your sales process, regarding conversion rates, average engagement value and sales process cycle time (i.e. how long the typical sales process takes to reach a conclusion).
- Your sales process will be operating like a predictable, well-oiled machine, allowing to project future growth based on objective numbers gleaned from your new selling system.