Key Metrics to Measure Client Loyalty and Revenue
In the latest PARADOX webinar, we explored the difference between lead and lag indicators — in particular the lead indicator of how many Future=Focused Advisory Meetings (FAMs) you do each week. Also covered in this webinar are Clientshare™ — how well serviced your existing clients are (to contrast marketshare), why you want to maximise your Clientshare, and the most critical measures to track and measure it.
Webinar recording: Metrics to Measure Client Loyalty and Revenue
- Intro and what these metrics can help your business to achieve (0:00)
- What you can measure, you can manage, and what you measure improves (11:30)
- Lead vs lag indicators (15:00)
- Clientshare™ (18:00)
- The 10 traits of a Future-Focused Advisory Meetings (28:30)
- Methodical approach to FAMs (49:00)
- The crucial metrics to track (53:00)
- The benefits of creating a high Clientshare™ firm (55:30)
- Next steps for implementing what you’ve learned in the webinar (56:45)
- Q&A (58:00)
- Accountants. why a menu of services sucks: Video
- Quiz: What’s your Social Profile?
- Quiz: How do you rate as a Rainmaker?
- The Active Ingredient blog post
- Top five reasons accountants don’t convert their sales proposals
Next steps after watching the webinar recording
- Be sure to email MC at email@example.com if you would like a copy of the Clientshare™ Matrix template
- Share the recording with your team and discuss how you will implement FAMs
- Check out the event page, and join us at Modern Business Masterclass — 3 days learning, building, and refining your firm’s marketing, sales, and service delivery.