Grow your accounting firm and attract your ideal clients
If you’d like to grow your accounting firm, the benefits of adopting a focus strategy are many fold.
It connects you to ideal clients, it makes you stand out from your competitors, and it helps you to be remembered.
It’s even important if you grow primarily via referrals.
Because the moment someone’s referred to you, they’ll Google you.
Think about your social media accounts. Think about your website. Will they like what they see?
Whether or not you’ve adopted a niche or focus strategy for your firm, watch the recording below to discover how you can set your marketing and growth processes up to get results.
You’ll learn what you can do both on and off your website to effectively market your firm and attract your ideal clients.
In the recording below, you’ll find out how to:
- Craft a stunning social media presence quickly and easily
- Help your top pages rank well for targeted search keywords
- Make use of tools like Google My Business to rank well, and why that matters
- Reinforce the effects of the above above with blog articles and videos
Watch the recording to discover how you can attract your ideal clients with a stunning online presence.
Grow your accounting firm with a killer online presence
- Introduction – 0:00
- Social media and your online presence – 2:30
- Google keyword rankings – 15:10
- Practical tips for social media – 18:00
- How to rank well in Google’s search results – 24:30
- Using Yoast SEO on your WordPress website to rank – 41:30
- Setup Google My Business – 43:30
- How blog articles help your online presence – 48:45
- 6 essentials for digital marketing – 52:20
- Who are you targeting in your accounting or advisory firm?
- What keywords are you targeting?
- On-page and off-page SEO implementation
- Tracking SEO keyword rankings
- Your website traffic and profitable website traffic
- Your conversion rates
- 3 essentials for effective marketing – 56:00
- Wrap up and close – 57:45