Free Webinar: Social Media for Accountants & Advisors
Learn about time-efficient content curation tools and services
DATE: Apr 20, 2016 12:00 PM Brisbane time (GMT+10:00)
As an accountant and advisor you know how important it is to be active in social media. Every business should be. Social media is a marketing and communication channel that can no longer be ignored by any modern business.
Use it well, and you’ll extend your reach, position your brand and generate leads.
But many accountants and advisors have challenges and questions regarding social media, including:
- Where should I start?
- What’s our business strategy for using social media?
- How will we measure our effectiveness and ROI in using social media?
- What apps are available to make the processes time-efficient?
- What services are available for us to outsource aspects of our social media?
- What sort of content should we be sharing?
- Do we need to create lots of our own content to share?
- What is content curation? And what’s the purpose of it?
- Which social media platforms should we be—and not be—using?
- Who in the firm should be involved in our social media activities?
- What should our initial steps be to get started, or to regain our momentum?
Join us in this free webinar to learn the answers to these questions and more.
PARADOX is the worldwide pioneer in teaching accountants and advisors about the strategic use of social media, having been doing it for the past seven years.
We’ve taught hundreds of accounting and advisory firms around the world how to effectively—and strategically—use social media, and we now also provide done-for-you services in aspects of social media.
This free webinar is filling up fast, so reserve your place now.
See you in the webinar.
Michael ‘MC’ Carter — Managing Director, PARADOX