Free webinar: Blogging for Accountants & Advisors
Learn how to generate leads and position yourself as an authority
DATE: Jun 1, 2016 11:00 AM Brisbane time (GMT+10:00)
As an accountant and advisor you’ve probably heard a lot about “thought leadership” and content-driven marketing such as blogging and social media. Unfortunately, most speakers and coaches only give you the high-level basic “you should do it” information without any practical advice, actionable “how-tos” or support to help you actually do it.
Register for this free webinar to hear from the hands-on pioneers in this space—PARADOX—in terms of advising, teaching and doing blogging for accountants and advisors.
In this webinar you’ll get answers to questions such as:
- Why should your firm do blogging? What’s the benefit?
- Where does blogging fit into your overall marketing approach?
- How do you measure its effectiveness?
- What results are other firms getting from blogging?
- Why are you “invisible” online as an advisory firm if you don’t blog?
- Who in your firm should be involved in your blogging?
- What if you’re time poor and/or “not a good writer”?
- Where do most firms go wrong IMMEDIATELY with their blogging?
- What services are available for us to outsource aspects of your blogging?
- What topics should you write about?
- How do you get people to read your blog posts?
- What are some EXAMPLES of great blog posts by firms?
Join us in this free webinar to learn the answers to these questions and more.
You’ll also learn how to subscribe to our Blog Article Service, which can help you consistently (and time-efficiently) publish high-quality and influential blog posts that increase your website traffic and generate leads.
This free webinar is filling up fast, so reserve your place now.
See you in the webinar.
Michael ‘MC’ Carter — Managing Director, PARADOX