Ask us what? What you may have missed
Great to see so many PARADOX members at Wednesday’s “Ask Us Anything – Your Marketing Questions, Answered” webinar.
The webinar recording is now available for Modern Marketing Academy members in the PARADOX Platform.
And here are links to the info and apps we discussed during the webinar…
Twitter user demographics
- How the World Uses Twitter (Infographic)
- 30+ Twitter Marketing Stats: 2015 (infographic)
- Profile of a Twitter user (infographic)
- The 7 Archetypes of Twitter Users
Website Visitor Conversion Tools
CRM apps – at the Marketing Automation level
- Infusionsoft – this is a Marketing Automation platform where the CRM is just one of its many functions – PARADOX uses Infusionsoft and is an Infusionsoft Certified Partner. If you’d like a demo or a chat about it, book a time with us via our Contact Us page.
- Other apps in the marketing automation space include…
- Ontraport (formerly Office AutoPilot)
- Pardot (acquired by Salesforce)
- Marketo, and on a simpler level…
It’s a challenge to compare and evaluate Marketing Automation apps as it is not an ‘apples with apples’ comparison across these. We’ve invested hundreds of hours evaluating these platforms. Our recommendation for businesses with fewer than 100 employees is Infusionsoft because it can also automate operational, administrative and financial/payment processing aspects of your business.
- Capsule CRM – PARADOX used Capsule CRM before we upgraded/evolved to Infusionsoft
- PracticeIQ – A CRM for accounting firms, under development
Don’t miss our next ‘ASK US ANYTHING’ webinar
If you’re a PARADOX member, REGISTER HERE for our next Ask Us Anything – Your Marketing Questions, Answered webinar. When you register you can enter a question you’d like addressed in the webinar.
If you’d like to find out more about becoming a PARADOX member, get in touch or book a time for us to have a chat about it. Join the ranks of the world’s most progressive and tech-savvy accounting and advisory firms.
GET INVOLVED IN OUR LINKEDIN GROUP
Join our Modern Marketing for Accountants & Advisors LinkedIn Group to ask further questions about your firm’s marketing and innovation. Get involved in the conversation. Get valuable insights.