How accountants and advisors can generate more leads with Modern Marketing
Find out how one firm when from achieving minimal results with Google Adwords and a freelance content marketer, to taking action with a strategic and methodical approach. This model was developed specifically for accountants and advisors.
Watch the video below to see how Jarvis Archer of insolvency firm Pearce & Heers is getting more leads by using Modern Marketing. In the online event recording, you’ll get an overview of the Marketing Machine 2.0 Blueprint developed by Michael Carter. Then you’ll see how Jarvis is taking action and implementing it within his business, assisted by the Modern Marketing ImpleMENTOR.
Interview: How one 3 Partner Firm Generates Leads – Marketing Machine 2.0 Blueprint
The Marketing Machine 2.0 model is based around the 10 core components of Strategy, Presence, Publish, Attract, Convert, Automate, Nurture, Invite, Sell and Onboard. Hear about Jarvis’ success implementing various practices from the first 8 components.
- Intro and Marketing Machine 2.0 overview (0:00)
- Pearce & Heers journey — What worked and what didn’t (6:00)
- Strategy (13:10)
- Presence and website and Google search results rank (16:20)
- Publish (37:15)
- Attract and social media (40:20)
- Convert and lead magnets (47:00)
- Automate and Active Campaign email sequences (48:30)
- Nurture (52:30)
- Invite (54:20)
- Recap, results and next steps (56:30)