Members-Only Webinar – DASHBOARD: Measuring and Monitoring Your Marketing Lead and Lag Indicators
Our next members-only webinar for the Modern Marketing Academy is the 10th and Final Foundation Module: DASHBOARD: Measuring and Monitoring Your Marketing Lead and Lag Indicators
In Module 10 of the Modern Marketing Academy we show you how to objectively measure and monitor your firm’s marketing and selling effectiveness.
WHEN – CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE YOUR LOCAL START TIME
Join us on Wednesday, February 27, 2013.
With members spread across multiple time zones, the most full-proof way to avoid the inevitable confusion between AEDT and AEST etc., is for you to click the link above and then scroll down that page to locate your city.
The webinar goes for approximately 1 hour.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click the Register For This Webinar button in the members’ area after you log in.
TOPICS IN THIS WEBINAR
- What are the traditional Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) your firm needs to monitor and benchmark
- Crucial marketing KPIs your firm also need to track.
- How and how often to measure your marketing KPIs.
- Engaging your team in KPI tracking – How to lift their awareness of ‘the numbers’ and get them to care about and focus upon their improvement.
- You will never before have felt so clear and so in control about your firm’s performance and future growth.
- You will be able to objectively track growth in subscriber numbers, the number of sales meetings happening, the conversion rates being achieved from sales meetings to proposals to engagements, average value of new clients, current Clientshare™ across the firm and per Client Manager, and so on.
- You and your team will have built a Marketing Machine™ for growing your firm, and you will have a clear Control Panel for monitoring its performance.This will allow you to adjust your approach through measurement and testing, to optimise your marketing and selling processes.