Members-Only Webinar – CLIENTSHARE MATRIX: Measuring and Monitoring Your Proactivity
Our next members-only webinar for the Modern Marketing Academy is a Bonus Foundation Module, CLIENTSHARE MATRIX: Measuring and Monitoring Your Proactivity
WHEN – CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE YOUR LOCAL START TIME
Join us on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
With members spread across multiple time zones, the most full-proof way to avoid the inevitable confusion between AEDT and AEST etc., is for you to click the link above and then scroll down that page to locate your city.
The webinar goes for approximately 1 hour.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click the Register For This Webinar button in the members’ area after you log in.
TOPICS IN THIS WEBINAR
- What does ‘proactive’ really mean?
- How to measure your firm’s level of proactivity with clients
- 3 ways to grow your firm, but where’s the leverage?
- The ‘High Clientshare™ Accounting Firm’ – What is it, what are the benefits
- Introduction to The Clientshare Matrix: Calculating your firm’s current Clientshare
- Your Clientshare growth potential: Estimating the gap between your firm’s current and potential Clientshare
- Your firm’s current average annual fee per client
- Your firm’s potential average annual fee per client
- Know your product – The crucial skills difference between selling and delivering a service
- The Clientshare Matrix – Using it to guide skills development training in your firm
- Where The Clientshare Matrix fits in your firm’s up-selling and cross-selling processes
- our Quarterly Marketing focus for Clientshare growth
- Measure: Know your firm’s Clientshare
- Clarity: Calculate your firm’s growth potential from existing clients
- Manage: A simple but effective tool and methodology for monitoring Clientshare growth
- Training: Know which team members need to be trained in which services
- Focus: Have crystal clear focus for your firm’s growth strategy each quarter
- Your firm will experience a new level of focus and a simple methodology to follow that will boost your firm’s business development focus for selling additional services to your existing clients.