Marketing Machine 2.0 Webinar
Marketing your firm shouldn’t be a mystery. Effective marketing is logical and structured. It’s also measurable—you don’t have to wonder whether it’s working or not. If you use the right tools and systems, the data will show you what’s working and where the gaps are.
This webinar will help you avoid the basic mistakes most small businesses and advisory firms make when building their online presence, and why many websites are a ‘leaky bucket’ when it comes to converting website visitors into leads.
Want to set yourself up to succeed? Check out the webinar recording below.
Best marketing practices (2:00)
- Marketing PARADOX
- Current challenges
- In-house vs. outsourcing
Marketing Machine Model (13:00)
- Look great. Sound great. Be great.
- Why it’s important
- Is not about ‘differentiation’
- Is not an objective
- Is not something you delegate
- Is not complex
- Is not common
- Your ‘digital footprint’
- Well-designed and mobile responsive website
- Social media and Google ‘My Business’ profiles completed and branded
- Setup a Gravatar.com account
- Marketing is about education, not promotion
- Every business is now a publisher
- Content and channels need to match your audience
- Targeted content
- SEO-focused content
- Establishing authority
- Know your traffic metrics and trends
- See what people are searching to find you
- Paid traffic
- Plugging the leaky bucket (website)
- Conversion = Visitors who opt in to receive info
- It’s easily measured using Conversion Goals in Google Analytics
- Conversion tools
- Avoid hype
- Pay per click, is it worthwhile?